Windows® Phone 8X by HTC® offers LTE speed and the power of Windows® Phone 8 with a 4.3” HD 720p screen, uniquely slim design, Beats Audio™ technology, and bold colors. Windows® Phone 8X by HTC® helps you stay organized and connected with Microsoft Outlook Mobile, Office Mobile and support for Microsoft Lync (enterprise messaging). Outlook Mobile allows integration of multiple e-mail accounts into one Inbox. Office Mobile includes true Microsoft Office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and cloud applications like Office 365 and SkyDrive allows the user to save and access documents from their smartphone, the Web and their PC. The 8 GB version is exclusive to AT&T and meets the needs of most users; the 16 GB version is for music/video enthusiasts with large media libraries and is NOT exclusive to AT&T.
- 4G/LTE speeds and Internet Explorer 10 – up to 10x faster download speeds than 3G for lightning fast Web access.
- Windows® Phone 8 – the only phone that’s people powered
- Brilliant touch screen – 4.3” display for sharp, colorful, images and HD 720p video playback.
- World-class Camera - 8MP camera with f/2.0 28mm lens plus smart LED flash -- capture great photos, even in low-light conditions. Record videos in 1080p HD quality. 2.1 MP front camera offers ultra-wide angle viewing field.
- Powerful and Fast 1.5 GHz QUALCOMM® dual-core processor is built for speed.
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n – high-speed data connection to your home wireless network or an AT&T Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Social Networking – deep integration with Facebook, Twitter and Linked In; Live Tiles give quick status updates.
- GPS Navigation -- Turn by turn visual and audio driving directions with traffic updates, via AT&T Navigator
- AT&T U-verse Live
- Gaming -- Unparalleled gaming experience with XBOX Live
- Browser – Internet Explorer 10 has enhanced security; identify songs with Bing Music, scan barcodes and text with Bing Vision
- Flexible capability with access to 110,000+ applications via Windows Phone Store